Quotation – “From the Child Without a Trace of Sin” 3

0 Comments
Study then what has already been written…

I walk alone,
At night, thoughtful,
Without love, without passion,
Just another statistic,
A citizen of the last rank,
Searching for something,
For a noteworthy face that
In this forgotten path,
Is yours!
I walk, feeling alone,
Thinking I have lost my way,
My course, my ideology,
Wondering how I still remain here…
I am outside the path,
I live in myself,
So far from my home,
Where they don’t understand what occurs around them.
I am outside the path,
My heart my only home!
The mind wonders,
If I am far from my dreams,
And the hours pass like seconds.
My heart tears,
Shrieking that I cannot fight the past any more.
The tears have dried,
There is no path of return,
Time passes as do minutes,
And hands are tied!
Someone heard my prayers…
He doesn’t help, just listens,
Doesn’t feel,
Doesn’t care,
Doesn’t dare…
Maybe elsewhere
There is another world,
One made for me…
It is my dream,
To be free!
To be my imagination!

—  © Emmanuel G. Mavros “From the child without a trace of sin”


You may also like

No comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.